NCDA: Facilitating Career Development (WFRS)
- Welcome to NCDA's Facilitating Career Development Training!
Welcome to NCDA's Facilitating Career Development Training!
Welcome to our journey together!
We will be learning about career development and what that means for our clients.
We will also learn about ourselves and learn from each other throughout this course. I am excited and cannot wait to get started!
Here are a few pictures of me, my hubby, and our doggy Remy -- hope you like them!
I cannot wait to see pictures of all of you and learn more as you create your profiles!
"You cannot go far alone. You enjoy your journey better if you have people by your side."
Week 7: Job Seeking and Employability Skills
- Week 7: Job Seeking and Employability Skills
This chapter is at the heart of what we do in career development. Preparing our clients for successful job interviews and providing them with job-seeking tools is instrumental.
This week you will:
- Read chapter 8 in the manual.
- Visit or call a local Job Service office and follow the questions listed in your book under Appendix S-3 (Networking with Job Placement Services.
- Be prepared to discuss resume, interviewing and networking strategies in our session.
- Test your knowledge with the information outlined in your manual.