NCDA: Facilitating Career Development (WFRS)
- Welcome to NCDA's Facilitating Career Development Training!
Welcome to NCDA's Facilitating Career Development Training!
Welcome to our journey together!
We will be learning about career development and what that means for our clients.
We will also learn about ourselves and learn from each other throughout this course. I am excited and cannot wait to get started!
Here are a few pictures of me, my hubby, and our doggy Remy -- hope you like them!
I cannot wait to see pictures of all of you and learn more as you create your profiles!
"You cannot go far alone. You enjoy your journey better if you have people by your side."
Week 11: K-12 and Workforce | Career Development History
- Week 11: K-12 and Workforce | Career Development History
This chapter will cover the unique differences between working with adults compared to working with K-12 students.
This week you will:
- Read Chapters 13 and 14 in the manual.
- Prepare a list of similarities and differences between career advising for K-12 students versus adult populations.
- Prepare for your in-person presentation this week.
- Test your knowledge with the information outlined in your manual.