NCDA: Facilitating Career Development (WFRS)
- Welcome to NCDA's Facilitating Career Development Training!
Welcome to NCDA's Facilitating Career Development Training!
Welcome to our journey together!
We will be learning about career development and what that means for our clients.
We will also learn about ourselves and learn from each other throughout this course. I am excited and cannot wait to get started!
Here are a few pictures of me, my hubby, and our doggy Remy -- hope you like them!
I cannot wait to see pictures of all of you and learn more as you create your profiles!
"You cannot go far alone. You enjoy your journey better if you have people by your side."
Week 10: Clients with Disabilities and Justice-Involved
- Week 10: Clients with Disabilities and Justice-Involved
You will learn important strategies for working with clients with disabilities and clients that are justice-involved.
This week you will:
- Read chapters 11 and 12 in the manual.
- Request and review your employer's reasonable accommodations policy.
- Review a re-entry model and consider how you might work with someone justice-involved.
- Be prepared to share what you discovered about your organization's reasonable accommodations policy and a re-entry model you reviewed.
- Test your knowledge with the information outlined in your manual.